Recently the California Bureau of Real Estate updated the list of “Do’s and Don’ts for California Real Estate License/Exam Applicants”. And here are the lists.
Do’s and Don’ts for Exam/license Applicants
• Do complete the application form correctly and submit with the required fee. Most deficiencies arise out of failing to answer all questions on the application.
• Do use the eLicensing online system to inform the Bureau of any change in your exam mailing address.
• Do review the posted current processing time frame to determine when your application will be processed. If you requested to self schedule your exam date, you will receive notification by mail when your application has been processed and that you may now use eLicensing online system to schedule your exam date. You can also check the status of your application or reschedule your exam date through the Interactive Voice Response System by calling the CalBRE at (877) 373-4542. If you have been scheduled, you can request a duplicate Examination Schedule Notice using the eLicensing online system.
• Do configure your fax transmission to produce a receipt.
• Don’t send cash
• Don’t mail or send duplicate faxes for the same transaction. This may result in your account inadvertently being charged twice and an unintentional rescheduling of your examination date. Fees remitted will not be refunded per section 10207 of the Business and Professions Code.
If you have any questions, please call (909) 686-1897, or Email email@example.com