Keller Williams agents are raising the bar in real estate. Equipped with an end-to-end business solution and winning mindset, they are streamlining their business activities and strengthening their bottom lines.
Backed by a $1 billion investment earmarked solely for technology development, Keller Williams is delivering on their commitment to providing agents with tech that generates results.
- Command, a smart CRM-plus suite of apps hosted on the Keller Cloud platform made available in Q1 ’19, has 60,089 active users as of June 30. Active users of Command are up 44.7% since the end of Q1 ‘19.
- In Q2 ’19 alone, agents added 7.8 million client contacts into Command. YTD 25.0 million contacts in Command.
- Kelle, a proprietary AI-fueled Keller Williams real estate agent business application, has 79,247 active users, as of June 30.
- 84,122 referrals representing $22.9 billion in sales volume have been exchanged on KW’s agent-to-agent referral network.
At 180,000-plus associates strong, Keller Williams is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, and No. 1 in closed units and sales volume in the U.S. This achievement in growth is growing stronger by the day as agents continue to deliver top-tier client experiences.
United States and Canada (production YTD in FY ’19)
- KW is home to 160,282 agents in the United States (156,733) and Canada (3,549), as of June 30, 2019.
- As of June 30, agents closed 535,953 transactions.
- Agents closed $163.9 billion in sales volume, up 0.5% over the same period of FY ’18.
- Agents took 406,937 new listings (new market inventory), up 1.0% over first half of FY ‘18.
- Listings taken volume totaled $145.1 billion, up 3.2% over same period of FY ’18.
- Agents wrote 632,280 contracts (projected closings), up 0.8% over first half of FY ‘18.
- Contracts written volume was $194.1 billion, up 1.4% over same period of FY ’18.
In keeping with the philosophy that agents are partners and stakeholders, we have created a distinct wealth-building platform that rewards associates who contribute to a profitable market center’s growth by attracting productive individuals. In the United States and Canada, we do this through profit share; and across the world, through growth share.
- In Q2, $58.6 million in profit share was distributed to associates in the United States and Canada, over $1.2 billion since the beginning of the program.
- In Q2, $494,577 in growth share was distributed to worldwide associates outside of the United States and Canada, $5.4 million since the inception of the program.
Whether it’s through distributing our profits, serving in our communities or serving each other, a culture of caring is alive and well at Keller Williams.
KW Cares is a 501(c)(3) public charity created to support our associates and their families with hardship as a result of a sudden emergency.
- In Q2 ’19, KW Cares distributed $1,678,084 in grants to 98 deserving recipients.
- As of June 30, 2019, $43,491,159 in grant funding has been distributed to 4,471 deserving recipients.